Re: minutes posted

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:24:44 -0600
To: W3c-wai-au@w3.org

Wendy,

Please update the minutes with the following:

change
PJ and we reworded 3.3. want to discuss skill level of user with bruce on
the line.
PJ and we reworded 1.3. want to discuss skill level of user with Bruce on
the line.

change
PJ BR's example is that some tools need fixes. if you can use a tool, have
content in that format, and way to add a feature to make to make better.
however, priority levels are so high, they haven't increase conformance
level.
PJ BR's example is that some tools need fixes. if you can use a tool, have
content in that format, and way to add a feature to the tool to make
better. however, priority levels are so high, that even with fixes the tool
hasn't reached a conformance level.

change
JT your 12:30 e-mail?
PJ I was trying to split them
PJ Yes. I was trying to combine the two paragraphs

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  1-512-838-4517
Accessibility Program Manager,  Senior Software Engineer
IBM Special Needs    Fax:  1-512-838-2212
11501 Burnet Rd,  Austin TX  78758    http://www.ibm.com/sns