Re: Issues list updated - Priorities vs skill level of user

From: <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 14:02:57 -0600
To: w3C-wai-au@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG1-PR-issues.html#Level

I believe the issue raised by Bruce Roberts, Lotus is not being address or
resolved.
The issues as stated by Bruce
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-au/1999OctDec/0152.html
>2)  Re-open priority definitions to capture the idea of "average" user
>that's been used in direct conversation to assign priority level to
checkpoints.

As a working group we've added a definition of "skill level of the author"
as it applies the definition of priorities.
But we haven't really addressed the notion of assuming a higher level of
skilled user and therefore being able to lower the priorities assigned.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins