Re: Meetings 11/29, 11/30, 12/1

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:34:19 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Reminder that there is a meeting today, 3pm Eastern time - half an hour
earlier than usual.

Sorry folks, I haven't been able to update the issues list as per my action
item from the last meeting. (Is anyone having trouble getting to the minutes
of the last meeting - 24 November?) I hope i will do that after the meeting.

Charles