meeting today

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 11:12:54 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Hello all,

As is always the case, a long awaited appointment for minor outpatient
surgery just happens to correspond with our critical meeting today, so
alas, I will not be able to attend. Charles will be chairing on my behalf.
We have had several lengthy discussions on the review comments and if
necessary or appropriate he can relay my views on the issues. I will also
follow up this email with some thoughts on possible resolutions of issues.

Of course I will be there for all three meetings next week.