Extended Meetings for the week of Nov 29

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 13:03:28 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Cc: jbrewer@w3.org
We need to schedule extended meetings the week of November 29 to deal with
the issues and reviews that come back from the proposed recommendation
review. As an indication of the time required, the WCAG working group met
for 9 hours over the course of a week to close out their document.

Could people please schedule in teleconferences from 3:00pm Boston time to
a time to be determined, on both Tuesday November 30 and Wednesday Dec 1.
We will send details about the number to call soon.

Thanks Jutta