Prioritised EITAAC guidelines

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 12:32:45 -0400 (EDT)
To: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
cc: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
At the face to face meeting we agreed that we would point to prioritised
guidelines to give developers guidance on how to prioritise features in
guidelines which do not distinguish essential, important and beneficial
features.

Phill suggested the EITAAC guidelines, but I have not been able to find
prioritised guidelines there - just guidelines that are generally applicable
and specific guidelines for specific classes of product.

(I realise I need to update the reference in the techniques to point to the
EITAAC final report).

Does anyone have a URI for what we are looking for?

Charles McCN