minutes, new draft, ...

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 1999 07:16:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
There is a new draft at http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WAI-AUTOOLS-19991022 which I
hope will become the Proposed Recommendation draft. If you have time, please
check it - Ian and I have made an editorial pass over it.

Also, minutes from the last meeting have been posted -
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/telecon-20oct99

I am not sure what will happen next week, but there will certainly be no
meeting on November 3 as many members have other commitments.

If you are working on techniques, please send your thoughts and ideas to the
list - it would be good to have lots to work on in about a month.

Cheers

Charles