Re: meeting, Proposed Recommendation status

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 16:41:05 -0400 (EDT)
To: pjenkins@us.ibm.com
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
4.2 (now 4.3) was resolved again last week as relative priority, although it
was acknowledged that we needed to ask you about it.

6.3 was resolved to have priority 3 at the meeting last week, since it had
not been formally resolved during the face to face.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/telecon-13oct99#results

5.1 was changed to P2 at teh meeting on 8 September, and formalised at the
face to face.

5.2 was lowered to P2 at the face to face, with Gregory and I dissenting
(wanting it to remain P1)

The priority of 4.3 is on the agenda as one of the two substantive issues for
tomorrow (although I am having trouble with the server, so I don't think I
have managed to save the updated agenda.

Charles