Re: New draft - please review

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:43:55 -0700
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: love26@gorge.net, Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>, "Rosmaita, Gregory J." <unagi69@concentric.net>, au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
At 11:12 AM 10/18/1999 , Ian Jacobs wrote:
>That seems like overkill to me. Can you just point to the UA checklist?

Probably, except that when we have something that people are calling
crucial information, it seems like we should make sure that it's
not simply lost in a crossreference.  If the checkpoints of the
UA checklist are considered _as important_ as the checkpoints in
the AU checklist, for purposes of AU conformity, then we should
list both in the same place.  Otherwise we risk loss of signal via
unfollowed hyperlinks.