meeting today

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charlesmccn@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 11:38:18 -0700 (PDT)
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Dear folks, sorry that there hasn't been an update in the last couple
of days - I have had serious difficulty getting online. The agenda for
today should include:

+ priority of 4.3 (Phill's outstanding issue)

+ priority of 6.3 (listed as 3 in the current 9 october draft but not
formally resolved at the face to face)

+ Are there other issues before we ask the director for a proposed
recommendation status?

The next draft, which may not be online until tomorrow morning, will
have relative priority appear as a normal priority type (rather than
the current version) and the techniques will be sorted to match the
wording changes from the face to face meeting.

talk to you all soon

Charles

=====