Re: Nit on 7.1

thatch@us.ibm.com wrote:

> > 7.1 Use all applicable operating system and accessibility standards ...
> The link to [MS-SOFTWARE] is broken. I noticed this because I have
> spent some time today trying to find the Microsoft guidelines and
> failed.

Thanks for the heads-up, Jim. This is the bane of the Techniques
document: we never know when sites will break links or disappear
entirely (as did ds.internic.net, where I used to link to
RFCs).

I guess the new URL is:

http://www.microsoft.com/enable/dev/guidelines/software.htm

 - Ian

> Jim Thatcher
> IBM Special Needs Systems
> www.ibm.com/sns
> HPR Documentation page: http://www.austin.ibm.com/sns/hprdoc.html
> thatch@us.ibm.com
> (512)838-0432

Tel/Fax:                     +1 212 684-1814
Cell:                        +1 917 450-8783