advasoft address

Actually it was a mistake - they never were a .au address (they're based in
the UK).

Thanks for pointing it out the mistake - corrected URI for advasoft is
http://www.advasoft.com

Charles McCN

On Thu, 23 Sep 1999, Jon Gunderson wrote:

  >An example of a tool which seems to already meet all the checkpoints of
  >guideline 7 (disclaimer: I have not had time to exhaustively test it, but
  >what I could test and the author's claims both suggest that it does) is
  >asWedit, available from advasoft - http://www.advasoft.com.au

  They have removed the .au from their name.  When I tried it with .au the
  browser gave me an error.
  Jon

  Jon Gunderson, Ph.D., ATP
  Chair, W3C WAI User Agent Working Group