Re: My issue

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 22:46:06 -0400 (EDT)
To: "Gregory J. Rosmaita" <unagi69@concentric.net>
cc: Authoring Tools Guidelines List <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
A proposal for guideline 1, the goals part of the priorities, and some other
stuff.

1. Tone down the language of the abstract, as per Judy's suggestion.
2. Move Guideline 1 to the end.
3. Leave accessible tool as the first of the goals which are currently listed
in the section on priorities.

I do not want to remove the message that an equal web experience means an
equal ability to create web content as well as to "consume" what other
people have created. I think William is correct that in the final analysis
the order of the checkpoints is not relevant - whichever order we use is
merely a device to improve the legibility of the document for readers who
are not familiar with it.

Charles McCN