Re: last

love26@gorge.net  wrote:
>...If
>there are "technical" reservations to focusing strongly on the ability
>of PWDs to use the tool for *FULL* read/write access to the Web, they
>should be relentlessly stamped out <g>.

I agree, in fact it is also precisely why we need to considered how the
guidelines are received by tool developers.  The "better" they are received the
"better" all the reservations, whether technical or non-technical, will be
"stamped out".   I want the developers to adopt the ATAG and is why I've
requested more developers to give us their reactions on the presentation of the
guidelines.  As I get those reactions, I'll post them to the a u list

Regards,
Phill Jenkins