Re: 3/26 notes - 2.7.2

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 15:48:40 -0500 (EST)
To: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
cc: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I think 2.7.2 (Implement applicable accessibility features in any
discussionof the help system) is really about integrating accessibility
into the look and feel - covered by guideline 2.4

Maybe it is a technique for checkpoint 2.4.2, or a checkpoint under that
section.

Any opinions?

I also think that this is one of the areas where the distinction between
section 2 and section 3 is meaningless. I therefore think Ian's proposal
to merge the two sections has merit, and should be revisited.

Charles