Re: Section 3 +

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 18:03:47 -0800
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Cc: Bruce Roberts/CAM/Lotus <Bruce_Roberts/CAM/Lotus@lotus.com>, w3c-wai-au@w3.org
At 06:41 p.m. 03/23/99 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>It is my opinion (as expressed in the teleconference on 9 february) is
>that we should open the pandora's box [...]

Just so I can get told a definitive "no" on this one, I assume it
is too late to change the deliverable schedules so that we produce
TWO documents, one on accessibility of generated content, and one
on accessibility of the tool itself?

It seems to me that we have, in effect, two things here, and perhaps
it would be better if we DID treat them as two things, so we can
finish the first (or second), get it out there into circulation so it
can be used by tool manufacturers to increase accessibility, and then
spend whatever time we need hammering out the second (or first)
document?

Okay, go ahead and tell me "no, that's a dumb idea". :)

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member