Re: GJR's Regrets re: March 24 teleconference

From: Kelly Ford <kford@teleport.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 12:56:05 -0800
To: "gregory j. rosmaita" <oedipus@hicom.net>, "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Cc: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
I think that Gregory's points are 100 percent accurate.  I would only add
that access is critical because as the tools for web creation are
developed, those of us with disabilities need to understand how they
operate to speak intelligently about their use to create accessible web
content.

It does no good for me to advocate and educate about how to create an
accessible web page if I don't understand or can't use the tools being used
to create that page.