AU teleconference Mar 24 at 3:30

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:55:45 -0500
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Our next teleconference call will be March 24 at 3:30 EST, the number to
call is

As chair, I wish to apologize for the less than productive conference call
last week.  To avoid recursive discussions about process in the upcoming
call I will employ some more proactive measures and enforce protocol that
should ensure that we get through the agenda.

As usual the agenda will be linked to the AU home page.