Re: tabling section 3

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 11:37:10 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
If we can focus on the content of section 3 instead of being lured into
a discussion of how important it is (which is already well understood),
we can get it done in a telecon or two + the list.

If we table anything it should be discussion of the process.  The
devil's in the details and we must get down to them, particularly for
section 3.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE