From: Bruce D. Mc Daniel <brucem@scs.unr.edu>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 10:48:00 -0800
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
 My name is Bruce Mc Daniel.  I am a grad student at UNR in Reno,
Nevada.  Currently, I am taking a class called "Doing Business on the
Web."  As part of the requirements I am doing a research project that
asks the question...
 "Assuming you have a great web site in place, how do you get people
to come to your site?
--How do you go about making it easier for people to find your site?
--What can be done do help
search engines find your site?"
 Also, I would like to assume both scenerios: 1. You have a very small
budget. 2: You have a very large budget.
 I guess I am looking for those secrets that webmasters know but are
afraid to tell.
 I would appreciate your help, advise, or guidence with this matter.
 Thank you.

Bruce Mc Daniel, BADM Student, University of Nevada, Reno.

Professor, Ted Mitchel's office:  775-784-6688
Dean's office: 775-784-4912