Re: New Working Draft - priorities

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 16:13:00 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
CMcCN: "I could not support the argument that a registry of alt text
(for example) was crucial to accessibility in the same way as I could
support an argument..."

WL:: But the only reason to enter into that argument is if somebody
raises the issue of comparative importances, which is really only likely
to happen if we assign (arbitrary?) priorities.

Also the reason for a "structure tree" in the section on authoring is
that by putting it in with navigation makes it less clear that this is
to be used in authoring constructs and not just for moving about.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE