"vertical" authoring tools?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 13:02:11 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I've been floundering in the "distance education" milieu and have become
alarmed at all the diverse approaches to the overall problem.  I wonder
if "authoring tools" might be considered to include tools used to
"author" distance learning projects?  This is becoming a huge field too
rapidly to really keep a grip on and there are already several
associations that seek to be the standard setters for the field.  A
search on "distance learning" got me too many to deal with!
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE