YAMP

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 08:59:10 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Yet Another Modest Proposal:

Most of us in the WG are probably left-brained so I thought it might be
nice to furnish an adjunct to our proposed draft that functions sort of
like a flow chart or some graphical representation of what our vision of
an acceptable Authoring Tool might look like functionally?  Like little
boxes and arrows showing what had to be performed on materials that are
inserted, etc.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE