Techniques

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1999 10:56:35 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I have been thinking that the sample implementation section belongs in a
Techniques document. Irene Vatton suggested that we should spread it
through the current document as examples.

It seems to me that the sample implementations as a single group is a
useful thing to have as a whole, as well as individual examples
illustrating each of the guidelines, which is how techniques documents
work in the other two WAI guidelines.

I would like the Techniques document to use a numbering system which
matched the Guidelines, since it can create confusion to work with
two different numbering systems.

Any other general (or specific) thoughts?

Charles

phone: +1 617 258 0992   http://purl.oclc.org/net/charles