  From: Jutta Treviranus [mailto:jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca]
  Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 12:39 PM
  To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
  Subject: Please check document before IG Review

  We need to get a revised copy of the working draft to the IG group for
  review so that we can publish a new public working draft on schedule. The
  following is a draft in which we have attempted to make the changes that
  were agreed upon by the group.
  http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WD-WAI-AUTOOLS-19990112

  The most glaring ommissions are that we have not yet been able to draft a
  merger of the four guidelines as discussed in the conference call and that
  we have not divided checkpoints into techniques and checkpoints. With those
  provisos, do people agree that the document reflects the present consensus
  of the group? This doesn't mean that you are personally happy with the
  document, but that no changes have been made without the agreement of the
  group.

  Please respond by 5pm Thursday.

  Thanks Jutta

--Charles McCathieNevile -  mailto:charles@w3.org