Developer's point of view on the WAI Authoring Tool Guidelines

From: <Irene.Vatton@inrialpes.fr>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 11:18:22 +0100
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

Hi folks,

I've read your WAI Authoring Tool Guidelines draft and I agree globally with
it.
After a second read I have some minor remarks:

  - Section and subsection titles are clear for me, but sometimes paragraphs
    contents are too general to be very useful for an authoring tool developer

  - I like the section Sample Implementation. Why you don't integrate its
    content as examples or suggestions in previous sections and sub-sections?

  - Clearly solutions should be different for HTML filters (Word2HTML) and
HTML
  editors. Why you don't suggest different solutions.

Regards
     Irene
Irène Vatton			e-mail: Irene.Vatton@inria.fr Irene.Vatton@w3.org
Tel: (33)476.61.53.61            Fax: (33)476.61.52.07
W3C/INRIA Rhône-Alpes
ZIRST - 655 avenue de l'Europe
38330 MONTBONNOT SAINT MARTIN