re: draft comments

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 1999 00:50:32 -0800
To: "w3c-wai-au@w3.org" <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
In the Abstract there should be mention of regulatory matters with a
link to the "Policy" page.

In the TOC 3.3 should have a priority - a "1" IMHO.

In the Introduction some mention should be made about our attitude (if
any) re "backward compatability" to help answer the Sausage guy's idea
that most of his customers are stuck at HTML 3.2.  This also extends
into Technique:2.4.3 wherein we might have the tool alert to backward
(and potentially forward) incompatability: "if you leave this like it is
future implementations of browsers might..."

In Technique: 2.7.3 might refer to "...allowing authors *and robots*..."
to begin pointing out that search engines need access as badly as PWDs.

Finally in Technique: 3.2.2 the saving, closing...should not be canceled
*unless the author has chosen that elective*...

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE