Re: New Draft: Please Review

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:33:14 -0500
To: Ian Jacobs <ij@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
I propose that we change the order of sections 2, 3, 4 to the following:

2. Ensure that content produced by the authoring tool is accessible
3. Encourage authors to create accessible documents
4. Ensure that the authoring tool is accessible to authors with disabilities

The first two sections logically follow each other. We should then also fix
the categorization of the various guidelines as discussed here on the list.