RE: Conversion by non HTML-specific tools

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 12:38:45 -0500 (EST)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Currently the definition is 'as specified in the Page Author Guidelines'.
(section something or other)

I think that is correct in spirit. Although PAGL is still a WD it has
become fairly stable, and will almost certainly be a recommendation by the
time we settle this document.

As a proposal, I suggest we make the follwing definition:

Accessible markup
	Markup which conforms to the W3C Page Author Guidelines [ref]

charles