re: "checkable 2.1.1?"

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 15:12:23 -0700
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
KB:: "[Priority 1]
Use standard accessibility user interface guidelines as for
any other piece of software."

WL: I think this is *what* we want to say but I'm not sure if it's *how*
largely because we might be asked the embarrassing question: "what are
the standard accessibility user interface guidelines?"  It might put an
undue burden on the developer to "prove" that she followed the
checkpoint with her product.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE