Tentative Regrets

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 1999 14:23:11 -0700
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
I am currently feeling quite sick and probably will
for 2-3 more days, but I have a grand opening/ribbon
cutting tomorrow so I can't spend the next two days
in bed recovering.  Thus I am planning to conclude
that tomorrow evening and go home and stay in bed
for at least a day, which includes Wednesday.  As it's
my throat that's not well, it probably wouldn't do me
much good to call in from home/bed, so I am sending
tentative regrets for the Wednesday conference call.

I reserve the right to make an amazing recovery and be
fully functional, just in case.

Become AWARE of Web Accessibility!                  http://aware.hwg.org/
Selfish Reasons For An Accessible Website    http://www.kynn.com/+selfish