Re: Wording of second goal

At 08:41 AM 6/3/1999 , Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>I would be happy with "The authoring tool creates accesible content". The
>goal is that all content produced by authoring tools is accessible.

This makes it hard for me to create an example of a page which
is inaccessible as a demonstration to my students.  I can think
of many cases in which the advanced user would want to be able
to turn off certain features, such as accessibility checking,
and so it should be configurable (but not necessarily easily
configurable), right?

As far as the goal goes, I think "allows" is the word you are
searching for, perhaps?

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>
President, Governing Board Member