re: guidelines

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:52:18 -0700
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
CMcCN:: "I propose that these two checkpoints be merged into a single
one which says "Preserve all accessibility features in content which is
converted or transformed into a different language, format, or
structure". Priority 1  I think this checkpoint actually belongs under
guideline 2.4"

WL: Couldn't agree more.

CMcCN:: "I propose that we swap the titles of guideline 2.3 and
checkpoint 2.3.1, and make the guideline title "Support accessible
authoring practices"."

WL: Right on!
--
Love.