checkpoint lead-in text

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 18:17:15 -0700
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Prose in the Abstract and Section 1 should be fairly wordful but it
seems that when we get into the lead-ins to the checkpoints under each
guideline it is time to get more concise and perhaps we should each
essay an attempt at tersification.

Does anyone agree with the notion that this is worth trying?  IMHO it
worked wonders during the QuickTips card undertaking.  I know this isn't
the same thing but a really "tight" document might really sell well.

--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE