Where are we stuck?

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 17:03:47 -0700
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
What are the points that must be addressed before we can say that what
we have is suitable for last call?

Although there are a couple of points referred to within the textual
parts that need a bit of tidying, the guidelines themselves are OK with
me.  If there are guidelines deemed unacceptable, let's work on that;
then to the checkpoints with the same question.  We don't need a lot of
back and forth on something with eight (count 'em 8!) guidelines.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE