Re: Focus Priority Definitions on People With Disabilities

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 04:41:07 -0400 (EDT)
To: eric hansen <ehansen@ets.org>
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
I agree - the scope of the group is accessiblity for people with
disabilities. If other groups (mobile users, developing countries, etc)
derive a benefit that is a nice extra, not a core requirement, and cannot be
the basis for our own work (although we should ensure that we are not going
to make life unnecessarily difficult).

Charles