Relative priority

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:40:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
I propose that we adopt a Priority R definition for those checkpoints where
the priority varies according to priorities in WCAG etc.

The checkpoints in question are those in 2.2, 2.6 and 3.1 of the current
document. The checkpoints in 2.5 should remain at P1 since it is critical
that a tool not destroy P2 markup just because it doesn't understand it...

I suspect that some of 2.7 may have relative priority but I am not sure.

Charles