Thank you

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:33:34 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Thanks everyone for the work done at the meeting over the weekend. I'm
looking forward to the next few weeks producing some good results (and some
teleconferences which are a lot faster to reach conclusions - grin).

I'll be offline for most of the next couple of days, but I will post a
teleconference notice before I go. The agenda will be drawn from whatever is
posted to the list in that time, but will not be written up until wednesday
morning.

Cheers

Charles