Re: Merging sections 2 and 3

From: Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg@idyllmtn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 12:36:09 -0700
To: Bruce Roberts/CAM/Lotus <Bruce_Roberts/CAM/Lotus@lotus.com>
Cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
At 06:33 PM 5/11/1999 GMT, Bruce Roberts/CAM/Lotus wrote:
>     I agree wholeheartedly with Jutta.  Section 3 is logically distinct
>from the other sections of the document.

I still believe that there are other distinctions besides sections
2 and 3; either we should make these more clear (e.g., have a
section A about producing valid markup, a section B about prompting
the user, a section C about promoting web accessibility, a section
D about having an accessible user interface), or we should
collapse the sections into one list.

Hmmm.

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn@hwg.org>