Good News

From: William Loughborough <love26@gorge.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 05:18:04 -0700
To: au <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
Amaya's Irene Vatton:: "Our new plan is to support generic XML/CSS, but
it needs some additional work. We'll have it by the end of this year."

There is an awareness of WAI imperatives on the Amaya project.

Opera: "At Opera Software we believe it is of utmost importance that the
web and the Internet is (sic) available to all."

Opera's Hakom Lie: "We can't risk losing the semantic Web due to legacy
documents."

Friends in high places!  There's hope out there.
--
Love.
            ACCESSIBILITY IS RIGHT - NOT PRIVILEGE