New Draft

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 11:36:40 -0400 (EDT)
To: WAI AU Guidelines <w3c-wai-au@w3.org>
There is a new group working draft at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/WAI-AUTOOLS-19990421

This draft is for review by the Interest Group. We need to answer any
questions raised by them, and also revise the definition of conformance to
other documents because Web Content Accessibiltiy Guidelines defines a
particular form for a conformance statement, and we don't have it. See the
editors' note in the draft, or my next email. Then the document will go to
the TR page as a Public Working Draft.

Charles McCN