Re: Feedback an essential part of communication

I think the concept that you are trying to address is good. Encouraging
people to respond should help determine if consensus has been reached or
not.  I think people should feel free to respond to a thread even if the
last message in the thread was a week ago (as I am doing now <grin>).

--w