Re: More thoughts on 3.2.2 +

Yes, I think that it captures very well what is required. The bit about
everything that is available being able to be represented in a diffrerent
format is covered by 3.2.1 (although I think we could word it a bit
better, along the lines of the guideline wording for 3.4 - I'll have a go
later) and the access to the various properties is covered by 3.4.1

Charles McCN

On Thu, 15 Apr 1999, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  At 9:55 AM -0400 4/15/99, Bruce Roberts/CAM/Lotus wrote:

  >3.2.2:  (My proposed wording)  Allow the author to identify all document
  >elements that are editable or that affect output created by the authoring
  >tool.
  >

  >     Does this capture the spirit of 3.2.2?
  >
  >-- Bruce

  I like the rewording as long as we make it clear somewhere what "allow the
  author to identify" means and that it needs to be available in an
  accessible format.

  Jutta