Re: Priorities still needed...

first thoughts:

In the context of a tool which produces a single page (eg via "save as
xml") there will not usually be a site map, so the question does not
arise.

In the context of a tool which provides management of a number of pages,
and the relationships between them, a site map may be part of the content
it produces (so it is addressed in section 2) and may also be part of the
information it presents to the author, so they know what the relationships
in question are, (and can navigate via them or change them - covered by
3.3). In this context, the presentation of the site map to the author
needs to be device-independent, and independent of the final published
presentation of the website (use of the word "form here" would get
confusing - it can mean the presentation, or the "shape of the thing in
cyberspace, which is exactly what a site map represents").

So it seems to me to belong to 3.2.1. Certainly it seems to me that it is
not a checkpoint, but a technique - the required checkpoint is, in my
mind, 3.2.1

I think we already cover, in 3.1, the requirement that all the ways of
getting around must be accessible. It may be worth explicitly mentioning
that all parts of a tool are covered, but it seems redundant.

charles McCN