Access feature vs accessible authoring practice

From: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 1999 14:33:35 -0400
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
To avoid confusion I propose we use the term "accessible authoring
practice/s" when referring to authoring practices that make the content
accessible and "access features" or "accessible features" when referring to
features that make the authoring tool accessible to authors with
disabilities.

I propose we replace all uses of "accessible features" with "accessible
authoring practices" in section 2.