Re: Issues document

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:58:29 -0500 (EST)
To: "B.K. DeLong" <bkdelong@naw.org>
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
I meant both - in the charter so that list members are aware that they are
expected to know what's going on, and the AU page so the general public
are discouraged from taking up list traffic with old questions.

On Tue, 22 Dec 1998, B.K. DeLong wrote:

  At 02:58 PM 12/22/98 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
  >It seems to me that we could put a statement into the Charter and the Au
  >page requiring (in the nicest possible language) that people read the
  >issues list before asking a question, as it may have been covered before
  >(in PAGL we are getting questions that have been hashed through 6 or 7
  >times)

  Do you mean list members or general people asking questions about the
  Guidelines?

  http://www.world-webmasters.org
  bkdelong@naw.org

--Charles McCathieNevile -  mailto:charles@w3.org