Apology and Ideas (was Authoring Tool product managers)

At 10:52 AM 12/18/98 -0500, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:
>Given the size and make-up of the WAI AU group I feel that a
>rather more selective approach than 'everyone write to everyone and
>invite them to join' should be applied - unless I use WebPagesFast 7.9, or
>am going to, then I don't have much clout as a clientele except by
>misrepresenting myself, which I don't want to do.

That's fine. One of the things the Web Standards Project is doing to make
it easier for genuine Web developers and designers get in touch with the
product teams of the browser companies, is to work with the companies to
create an e-mail address where Web developers can post information about
improvements they desire or bugs they run across. At Microsoft, this is
wasp@microsoft.com; with Netscape we have several avenues through the Gecko
project. Maybe this would be a good idea.

My apologies- I didn't realize how large the AU group was. I hope my
contact information will be used constructively.
--
B.K. DeLong                  360 Huntington Ave.
Director                         Suite 140CSC-305

http://www.world-webmasters.org
bkdelong@naw.org