Re: Regular conference call times

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 15:33:32 -0500 (EST)
To: Jutta Treviranus <jutta.treviranus@utoronto.ca>
cc: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
Tuesday 3pm Boston works well for me.

(For Europeans it is late in the evening, and for Australians and Japanese
it is really unpleasantly early in the morning, so I guess I am not the
test case here *smile*)

Charles McCathieNevile

Charles McCathieNevile

On Wed, 9 Dec 1998, Jutta Treviranus wrote:

  We have been trying to find a regular AU conference call time that is
  generally convenient and doesn't conflict with other WAI group call times.

  The proposal is to hold a one and a half hour call every 2nd week on
  Tuesday at 3:00pm Boston time beginning January 12. How is this time for
  everyone?