Eval version of HoTMetaL PRO 5.0

From: Lauren Wood <lauren@sqwest.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:16:48 -0800
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org
As I promised in the call today, here's the URL for the eval version of
SoftQuad Software's HoTMetaL PRO 5.0.

http://www.softquad.com/products/hotmetal/evalhm5

There's a form to be filled out first, of course.

The accessibility prompting isn't completely up to date with HTML 4.0 yet
but I'd be interested in feedback on the way it works. Be warned: unless
you open files in source mode, HMP will change your code (though it won't
lose anything like ALT text, of course). It will move things around in an
attempt to validate the document.

Have fun!

Lauren