more comments on Nov 4 AU

From: Daniel Dardailler <danield@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:42:21 +0100
To: w3c-wai-au@w3.org

- Definition of Image Editor
          A graphics program that provides a variety of special features
          for altering bit-mapped images. The difference between image
          editors and paint programs is not always clear-cut, but in
          general image editors are specialized for modifying bit-mapped
          images, such as scanned photographs, whereas paint programs are
          specialized for creating images.

I'm not sure why we try to explain the difference between pain and
image program, and edit or create ?

- [Technique: 3.2.1.1] [Priority 1]
          When the user activates the help system, the context for the
          help response should be provided by the user's point of regard
          within the authoring environment.

this sounds like just the definition of context-sensitive help, why is
it needed ?